Sunday 11 January 2015

Hello.


Just recently I took the momentous step of deciding to go full time with my Counselling, Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy practice in Chelmsford having worked for some years now just working part time. Now some would say this was a foolhardy thing to do in the current economic climate but there are some times in life when you just need to take your courage in your hands and leap regardless. It has been very much a case of me finally stating to the world ‘this is who I am and this is what I want to be.’ As I am now in my 50’s it’s been quite a journey stumbling towards self knowledge.

 By writing this blog I hope to not only appeal to those people interested in different aspects of Counselling and Hypnotherapy but also those of you who are just trying to find the right path to follow in this confusing and fascinating world of ours.

These are then the musings of a Therapist, living in Essex, yes I did say Essex.

No comments:

Post a Comment